Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just got back from a busy European Summer

Just got back from a great European Summer - Amazing wedding in Spain that got me a Hello magazine cover - very cool!!





Shot 250 families and  a cracker ad campaign for Mitchell's and Butler!  It was a very productive time and amazing to be in the thick of it!  I was fortunate enough to be interviewed by Nikon Pro magazine for their summer publication.  I recorded the Wedding Workshop in London so now have 20 hours of footage to edit before 10 October!  I will be at the Photo and film expo in JHB from the 15-17 October so if you are around it will be cool to hook up!

The pic below is Paul my assistant's  - his first time in Paris, great shot Paul!!

                                              A snapshot of Paul and me site seeing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment